Last year, a fellow member of Ali Brown’s Millionaire Protege Club said ONE thing that made me emotionally breakdown running for the back of a room for a tissue to mop up the streams of mascara running down my face.
Her name was Sue Painter and I knew little about her.
What she said, however, so affirmed things that were happening “behind the scenes” in my own entrepreneurial journey, that I went home and delved into who she was, what she did, and boy was I surprised…
Surprised by her success and her journey to success. So, it is only fitting that one of the first people I scheduled to do an interview with after rolling out the idea of my “Spotlight Interview Series” would be Sue.
Sue Painter is the founder of The Confident Marketer and is a business mentor to small businesses, entrepreneurs and those considering going into business for themselves. Sue brings over 15 years of entrepreneurial experience to the table and has successfully launched two businesses within those 15 years.
In today’s interview, you will learn:
- What Sue said that day over a year ago to give my L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara a run for it’s money.
- The effects Corporate America took on Sue and those around her that made her rethink her definition of success.
- The gutsy decision Sue made that caused her friends and family to think she she had completely lost her mind.
- How she had her Wellness practice booked a year in advance only 18 months after starting her FIRST business.
- Her “golden nugget” of success to women thinking of starting or building a business from home….HINT: it probably isn’t anything you’d expect!
Access the full interview here:
To find out more about Sue and to receive her “7 Critical Steps to Totally Confident Success” Special Report, please visit her website: Confident Marketer. To cut right to the chase, schedule a One and Done call with Sue to get right to the answers you need to get “out of the mud” and into the clear on your vision!